Alternatives attract: How to capitalise on growing interest in the convergence markets
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
Now in its fourth year, the annual Trading Risk New York Rendez-Vous offers delegates a timely chance to hear from convergence luminaries on the pertinent issues of the day, accompanied by plenty of opportunity to network with the very cream of the global (re)insurance convergence industry.
This year’s Rendez-Vous will take place on 18 October at the New York Athletic Club and promises to be a day of debate and discussion on the issues currently shaping the future of the sector.
- Exploring the alternatives: the investor’s choices
- After the storms: Detailed debrief on 2012 cat season
- Appetite of the State: Is government risk transfer the way to growth?
- Staying ahead: What are the keys to market expansion?
- Capital matters: How to handle the flood of mainstream investors
- The evolving cat model: Start-ups are dead. Long live the start-up…